Directions to Campus
The ISS Office (Office of International Relations) is located on the Humanities and Social Sciences Campus (Seoul).
From Incheon International Airport:
- Go out of gate 6 and find airport bus stop 5B.
- Take bus 6011 to the “Sungkyunkwan University” stop (approximately 90 minutes).
- SKKU's Seoul campus is approximately 5~10 minutes’ walk from the bus stop.
- Take Seoul Metro #Line 4 and get off at “Hyehwa” Station.
- Take exit #1 and walk straight for 200m to take SKKU shuttle bus to the campus (approximately 10~15 minute walk).
SKKU Shuttle Bus
- Operating Hours
- 07:00 ~ 19:00 (Every 10 to 15 minutes)
- Operating Date
- Monday ~ Saturday
- From - To
Hyehwa Station (Line#4 Exit 1) ⇔ Campus
(The last stop is right in front of Hoam Hall)
- 300 KRW (No change)