Directions to Campus
The ISS Office (Office of International Relations) is located at the International Hall, Humanities and Social Sciences Campus (Seoul).
From Incheon International Airport to the G-House Dorm (SKKU GLOBAL CENTER)
By Airport Limousine Bus - 1 and half hours long : (17,000 KRW, about USD $13)
1. Take the airport Limousine bus "6011" at "Incheon International Airport Terminal 2, B1F No.31" or "Incheon International Airport Terminal 1, 1F No.5"
2. Get off at the "Changgyeonggung Palace(Mayplace Hotel), 창경궁(메이플레이스 호텔)" Bus stop.
3. G-House is located at the left side of Mayplace Hotel (G-house is the bdg Brown Coloured with Green Coloured windows)
By Metro (Airport Railroad and Line 4) - 1 and a half hours long : (5,000 KRW, about USD $4)
1. Take the airport railroad at 'Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 Station 인천공항1터미널역' and get off at 'Seoul station 서울역'.
(If you take Express train, it takes 9,500 KRW more than normal train)
2. Transfer to Metro Line 4 (heading to Danggogae 당고개) and get off at 'Hyehwa Station 혜화역'.
3. After getting out through Exit #3, walk straight for 10 mins till the crossroad appears, then, turn right and go straight till G-house appears (G-house is the bdg Brown Coloured with Green Coloured windows)
SKKU Shuttle Bus
- Operating Hours
- 07:00 ~ 19:00 (Every 10 to 15 minutes)
- Operating Date
- Monday ~ Saturday
- From - To
Hyehwa Station (Line#4 Exit 1) ⇔ Campus
(The last stop is basketball field, right in front of Hoam Hall)
- 400 KRW (No change, only receive card)