Summer SKKUL for Early Arrivers (TBD)
The pre-session, Summer SKKUL for Early Arrivers, takes place 1 week prior to the ISS orientation. It offers three more activities that will certainly take you to a deeper dive into the Korean culture. It also offers 3 days of survival Korean that will allow you to introduce yourself, and order food in Korean
Schedule for SUMMER SKKUL : Jun 19th ~ Jun 26th (TBD)
- The Schedule Below is from last year, and is to be updated soon!
- The fee of the program is separate from the tuition fee.
- If you wish to stay at the dorm during the pre-session, extra fee for 10 days will be charged.
- Cultural Activities maybe changed or arranged to a different option
- The Korean Class above is non credit bearing, and will be taught 2 hours per day.
- Extra fare for Pre-Session Program : 400,000 KRW (About USD $280)
- Dormitory fee for Pre-Session Program : 400,000 KRW (About USD $280)