[News] [ISS 2017] Global Pioneer Spirit Walkathon (July 21 ~ July 22)
Dear ISS participants,
please find the following information for Global Pioneer Spirit Walkathon that will be open for ISS students’ participation during July 21 ~ July 22. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and registration. For more information about the whole walkathon, please check the attached brochure file.
- Dates: July 21 ~ July 22
ISS students will only be participating in the July 21 walking schedule starting in the afternoon. For details about the whole program, please check the brochure file.
July 21 07:30 Leaving SKKU – bus in front of the 600 Anniversary Building
July 21 11:30 ETA in Yeongdeok (lunch is provided)
July 21 12:00 ETD for the afternoon walking schedule (20 km)
July 21 17:00 ETA in Chilbosan Youth Training Center – dinner and Recreation Night
July 22 07:00 Breakfast
July 22 08:00 Departing for SKKU
July 22 12:00 ETA in SKKU
- Fees: Free of charge (transportation, accommodation, and meals are provided)
- Application Period: July 06 ~ July 10
(Requirements: Applicants must be non-SKKU student registered in the ISS)
- Contact Chris Boreman (email@example.com) via email to apply.
- ISS students will only be participating during July 21 ~ July 22 and extending participation in the walkathon is impossible.
- ISS students must use both transportation provided by SKKU to leave and come back to Seoul.
- The program will be cancelled if less than 10 ISS students apply. In case of cancellation, we will send private notice on July 11 via email to those who have applied.
- Please check the attached brochure file (page 09) to check the precautions (dos and don’ts)