For all refunds students must submit a Refund Request Form to the SKKU ISS Office via e-mail.
Please see the refund process below:
- Please send an email entitled "Refund Request" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the email is received, we will reply back with the Refund Request Form attached.
- Complete the Refund Request Form and send it back to us and the refund process starts. Additional bank and postage charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are issued to the bank account provided in your Refund Request Form. It will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the date of request.
Refunds are issued to the bank account provided in your Refund Request Form.
The refund can be remitted to another person's account (ex. parents) if the student provides proof of relationship.
Refund in Detail
ISS Program Cancellation
Students can request a full refund except the application fee at any time before June 9th. After this date, no refund shall be given.
- Application Fee: Non-Refundable
- Program & Dormitory Fees: Follows policies as below
|~ June 9, 2019||Full Refund|
|June 10, 2019 ~||No refund under any circumstances|
Course Drop (From 2 or 3 Courses --> 1 Course)
When a student drops courses from 2 or 3 to 1 before the deadline of registration (June 9), the tuition fee difference (1,000,000 KRW) will be fully refunded to the student. However, refunds will not be issued under any circumstances after June 11.
The optional fees (Airport pick up, Korean Language Class, etc.) are fully refundable until June 9. After that date the fees are non-refundable due to reservations which have to be made.