[Notice] ISS Orientation Schedule
ISS Orientation is just around the corner! It will be held on June 25th, Monday. Hope you are all wrapping up your packings and prepared to come to Seoul for the best summer experience. Here are some information about the schedule you need for the orientation day, so please take a careful look.
- -Orientation (09:30~~)
- Registration and Packet Distribution starts at 9:30.
- Orientation starts at: 10:00 (Please don’t be late!)
- Location: the New Millennium Hall (B2F) of the 600th Anniversary Building.
(Please check the ‘Campus Map’ that we have sent you in the previous email for the location.)
When you face the International Building’s 2F entrance, you will find the stairs to go down to the New Millennium Hall on the left.
- Contents: Brief introduction about the ISS, tips about your stay in the SKKU and much more.
- -Old City Tour (11:00~)
- Location: after the orientation, everyone will get on a bus waiting for you in the campus to move for a tour of central Seoul. Returning to the campus from the tour is also included in the transportation.
- Contents: Visiting various sites in central Seoul such as the Gyeongbok Palace.
- -Welcome Party (14:30~)
- Location: International Hall 1F
(You will be returning to the campus together with a bus provided by ISS)
- Contents: Finger food provided, socializing with fellow ISS participants and making friends!
- End time: you can leave when you wish. This is the end of the day’s schedule.
We hope you all arrive safe in Korea.
Looking forward to meet you in SKKU for the orientation!