Recruitment for 2023 SKKU International Summer Semester courses
- course list for open recruitment_round 2.xlsx
- [form] ISS 2023_Syllabus.docx
- Consent form for checking sex crimes and reasons for disqualification.docx
Sungkyunkwan University Office of International Affairs seeks qualified candidates for non tenure-track faculty. Candidates are expected to teach International Summer Semester courses from June 23 to July 21, 2022.
There are 8 open positions for courses. Please refer to the attached course list for details.
★ Application Period: February 10 – February 17 (~16:00), 2023
★ Documents to submit:
• Final degree certificate
• Employment certificate
• Consent form for checking sex crimes and reasons for disqualification (attached)
• Certificate of your visa to stay in Korea – this can be submitted later.
• Course syllabus (form attached)
★ Please submit the application to email@example.com and if you have any questions regarding the application, call to +82-2-760-0154. Be noted that you can only send them via e-mail. (mail or visit is not accepted)
❍ Application Process
• Application Period: February 10 – February 17 (~16:00), 2023
• Internal evaluation(OIR): February 20 – February 28, 2023
※ It consists of basic/major examination and interview, but interview can be waived.
• Final evaluation(Personnel Committee): February 28, 2023
※ You will be notified of your acceptance by email in the first week of March.
• Full-time faculty at another university or eligibility equivalent to that.
• A person who has no reason for disqualification from appointment pursuant to the Regulations on the Standards, Qualification of University faculty, the Private School Act, and SKKU regulations.
• A person who does not exceed the retirement age pursuant to the Public Educational Officials Act and the Higher Education Act. (As of February 28, 2023, those under the age of 65)
• All courses will be taught in English
total 45 hours
3 hours for 15 days (mon-fri)
*course time can be found in the attachment.
• All documents must be submitted altogether by 4 pm, February 17, 2023. If any of the documents are missing, you may be disqualified.
• If the academic background, experience, etc are found to be false, the acceptance and appointment will be canceled even after appointment.
• If the reason for disqualification is found according to the related regulations such as ｢Private School Law｣, ｢Higher Education Law｣, and ｢Education Public Officials Act｣, appointment will be canceled.
• As a result of the evaluation process, successful candidates may be requested to provide additional documents and they must submit them by the designated deadline. Otherwise, the appointment will be canceled.
• Foreigners must have a valid VISA for all activities in charge of lectures and appointments at SKKU and must be maintained valid from the date of orientation to the date of graduation ceremony which will be from June 23 to July 21, 2023. Otherwise, appointment will be canceled.
• According to the 「Act on Fair Employment Procedures」 Article 11, submitted documents will not be returned, and will be destroyed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the Personal Information Protection Guidelines after the recruitment process is completed.
• Courses can be cancelled in case of low enrollment. The closure of classes will be decided in the first week of June.
- No new post