- Application Fee
(approx. 90 USD)
- 100,000 KRW
- Course Tuition & Extra Curricular Activities
- 1,400,000 KRW for 1 course (approx. 1,245 USD)
- 2,400,000 KRW for 2~3 courses (approx. USD 2,135 USD)
- 650,000 KRW (approx. 580 USD)
- 85,000 KRW (approx. 75 USD )
- Airport Pick-Up (Incheon Airport → SKKU Only)
- 85,000 KRW (approx. 75 USD)
- Extra Korean Language Class (Course Materials Fee)
- 35,000 KRW (approx. 30 USD)
The Application Fee is not refundable.
Non-SKKU students can take a maximum of three courses while students of SKKU can take a maximum of two.
A pick-up service is available from Incheon International Airport only.
If the extra Korean language class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, the fee will be refunded.
Payment information can be accessed by logging onto the online application site.
Payment can be made by wire transfer only.
Log in on the online application page (confirm application) to obtain a virtual account number given to each applicant. You can find the total amount to be paid which includes all possible deductions of the fees.
Fees need to be paid in South-Korean Won (KRW).
Please send the exact amount. Transaction fees or any other handling charges occurred during the payment process are applicant's responsibility.
Do not forget to scan the proof of payment documents and upload them to "Bank Transfer Receipt" in the "Applicaton Confirmation & Payment" section after you finish the transfer.
Banking Information (For Foreign Currency Wire Transper)
- Name of Bank
- Woori Bank Sungkyunkwan Univ. Branch
- Bank Address
- (03063) 53 Myeongnyun-dong 3-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Bank Code
- Virtual Account Number
- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14 numbers)
- Swift Code (If any)
- Sungkyunkwan Univ.